Pennbrook offers property management for commercial buildings, residential apartments, multi-family and single family homes throughout Oregon and Washington.
Residential Property Management
Love the idea of owning an investment property but cringe at the idea of being a landlord?
Here’s how we can help:
- Latest technology. We’ve invested the latest web-based property management software, Appfolio. What this means for you as the owner is quickly filled vacancies by advertising your property throughout many online channels and the ability to take online applications. From there, credit, employment and criminal background verifications are completed and we’ll work with you to make sure the tenant we choose is the perfect match.
- Easy rent collection. Tenants can pay online, by mail or in person.
- 24-7 worry-free maintenance. Our service ensures a quick response to maintenance requests and troublesome tenants without your involvement.
- High retention. We make sure our tenants’ needs are well served for the benefit of the owners. In addition, AppFolio’s built-in rent comparison tool allows us to compare rental prices of similar units in the same geographic location. With this information we can ensure your property is competitive and we are maximizing rental revenue.
- Emailed or online owner statements. Easy-to-read owner statements will be posted to the secure Owners Portal. You’ll have on-demand access to all of your monthly and year-end tax statements from anywhere. You can also have your monthly proceeds directly deposited to the bank account of your choice preventing mail delays or lost checks – you’ll get your payments faster!
- Local office. We’re located right in the heart of downtown Bend. Our tenants know how to get in touch with us and we’re close to your property should an emergency arise.
Commercial Property Management
Pennbrook’s Management and Leasing Division prides itself in managing from the owner’s perspective. Pennbrook was, first and foremost, a developer and owner of real estate assets; we understand intrinsically what a building needs to be financially successful. Coupling that knowledge with a skilled and professional management team, the newest and most up-to-date property management software and decades of experience in the real estate industry, we have what it takes to help you get the most out of your investment.
Contact us at 541-389-8660 or firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to a team member.