Pennbrook has developed a valued reputation as an industry consultant. From greenfield development to historic renovation and strategic acquisition, Don Bauhofer and Holly Polis have the breadth of experience to guide the process through to successful completion. Projects that they have undertaken include:
- Master-planned community development up to 700 acres
- Commercial office development and renovation
- Retail center acquisition, new development and strategic renovation
- Multifamily acquisition and development.
- Project consulting services can include:
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Entitlement processing and management
- Identifying and obtaining project financing
- Construction and project management
- Property leasing and management
Pennbrook serves as an asset manager for out of area owners. We tailor our services to meet the needs of the ownership, evaluating acquisitions, hiring and managing regional property managers and assisting with refinancing and disposition. Monthly reporting is an integral part of the service, as well as site visits, working with local jurisdictions, and tenant lease negotiations and management.
Joint Venture Acquisition and Development
In addition to providing fee-based consulting services, Pennbrook works with property owners and developers to jointly acquire, reposition and develop properties. The company has participated in over 150 joint venture companies and projects in its three decades in business. Projects range in size from small, single-property developments to master planned communities.
For more information about how Pennbrook can help with your acquisition or development needs, contact: